A pleasant neighborhood is a safe neighborhood. Safety allows for children to play care-free; youth to bike to school; adults enjoyable shopping. A safe neighborhood is also a tidy neighborhood. A notion we can all contribute to. By bearing in mind each other’s interests, by mutuality/giving and taking, by being each other’s moral compass. Especially for the vulnerable members of the neighborhood: children and elderly.
- A varicolored neighborhood: mutual respect
- A lively neighborhood: safely traversable
- A calm neighborhood: spacious and green
- An appealing neighborhood: customized facilitation
- A social neighborhood: harmoniously living together
Read on about sports & leisure